SELFIE BEFORE ANYONE KNEW WHAT IT WAS, MILEY WAS NOT EVEN CONCEIVED FOR THIS SHOT!
EVEN MEL BROOKS WAS INTO MY SELFIE!
DAVID CARRADINE LOVE SELFIES BACK IN 1083!
YES, THERE WAS A NET IN 1984 WHEN MILEY CYRUS WAS JUST A LITTLE SPERMY THING!
- I've been taking "Selfies" Since Miley was the size of her tongue in her mom's belly! I have been on the Net in general since "1984" (YES, 1984) when a chemist (my next door neighbor) had it in his living room and he was the first to let me in on it.They had computers then? YES.
- I was working off an Amiga 500, or Commodore 64. My chemist pal had a MAC, the first type. It looked like a toaster. And when you chatted with others, it was like the wild wild west where it was a free for all!
- When the normal flow of people discovered what was going on with this new tecnology, it started to explode. I remember all the computer "IT" guys losing their jobs in the late 1980's when they were getting caught masturbating to the chats of thousands of women. I knew one named Joe when I was working at The Hollywood Reporter in the early 1990's. Poor Joe just got carried away and worked nights and found that 1,000 people chat and growing, so he grew and grew and one day someone saw him and told (not me, I had already been fired).
- It was one big chat with everyone and anyone, When I think back to those days, the beginning of the Internet, when they were actually calling it the "Super Highway!" I loved the freedom of talking to and getting feedback from.people I did not know and there were literally thousands of whomvers out there, maybe more. I was one of the first people to get AOL, Yahoo, Juno when it was free, Facebook and Google+ and more.
- The hardest part was the negative bullies that appeared, even bullies that picked on me in high school, and even one bully from New York City tough public school PS 167, who had become some gay icon or art thing in San Francisco. I emailed him shots of him in 7th grade and he freaked out and blocked me. Couldn't handle it. But, it was so addictive, seeing your work showing in engines, as engines were created, bought out and buffed up. It was a great thing and at the time I made money, had fun and was also pretty dumb with that power of the electronic blog pen. I did bad, I did good, I did ugly. All I can ask for is peace, happiness and forgiveness from my family. Ahhh, maybe one day, and I'll just wait an see what what the next big thing is.ow could you leave such a good thing?